University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

The kind of person that should attend UW-O should have attended UW-Fox Valley beforehand because they prepared me very well for the type of work that I needed to do to be able to do well, they should be somewhat social and be flexible in working styles in regards to solo and group work. They can reach out when they need help but not rely too strong on other people to complete their work that they need to do. They should be motivated to reach for high goals and work hard to reach them.

This school is great for all sorts of majors and can be suitable for many kinds of people. Those who prefer a more personal education, as well as a campus that provides an adequate social population, will enjoy UW Oshkosh. Being a science major, I would say that the science and medical departments exceed my expectations and provide an excellent education to their students. Those who are willing to work and be challenged are the type of people that should attend this school

If you want to specialize in business or nursing, this is the school. Even though I am a freshman, I feel that I am already being prepared to enter the business world. An average student can come to UWO, but they need to be focused and want to learn. Use the tutors and the labs. They are great. College is very different from high school. You not only have to take care of your home work, but you have to take care of you and some times a job. You have to want to succeed.

There should not be a criteria based on personality that would allow or disallow students to be admitted to a school. The criteria should stay as it is with academics and extra curriculars being most important. Though maybe questions about tollerance of people with differences. This could include sexual orientation, gender identity, physical disabilities, and mental disabilities. The results from this could lower the chances of verbal or even physical abuse on campus.

As stated previously, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is very welcoming and friendly to all. Needless to say, anyone from any race, social background, of any talent, etc. would without a doubt fit in. It has been said that the school is becoming greatly diveresed and as an African American Student myself, it excites me to know that i can be educted in an environment where I am able to meet and greet with others that are in a sense not always like me.

The type of person that should attend this school is one who is academically focused, yet likes to have a social life and get involved. The most important feeling of this campus is community which is good for an extroverted person. This school is accessible to those who did not necessarily do well in high school, but are focused on improving. Overall, UW-Oshkosh is a place for someone who is looking for success in multiple aspects of their life.

People that should attend this school are friendly, supportive, motivated, creative, intelligent, and hard workers. Willing to stick together as a community and work together to make the world a better place. They focus on achievement, encouragement, inventiveness, and innovation. Students are involved in many areas of the campus whether it would be extracuriculars or work. Students have a positive attitude and never give up.

The type of person that should attend UWO is a person that wants to achieve their maximum potential and have numerous opportunities to become involved on the campus and in the Oshkosh community. UW-Oshkosh is a campus that is open and accepting of all kinds of people, and anyone that wants to be in an environment that allows them to flourish and truly find their passion should attend the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.

The kind of person I think should attend UW Oshkosh is a person who is completely dedicated to his/her classes. Someone who has goals of graduating and being able to say they put everything they had into those years leading up to graduation day. UW Oshkosh has so much to offer students; anyone who attends this school should want to get involved in clubs, join unfamiliar classes, and talk to new people.

People who should attend college are those who take risk. Although college is expensive and very hard to achieve once you do all of that and get your degree you can do anything in life because you have a promising career that would help you in your future. People who try very hard and do not give up are those who I saw can do anything. They know that haveing a degree can help you be successful in life.