University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

I believe that any person who is looking to find themselves, get involved, and to be surrounded by an open, positive community should attend this school. As long as you are willing to work hard for your goals and your education, this is a great school to do so while being able to be very involved with activities and people as well.

The type of person that should apply at UW Oshkosh is everybody it doesnt matter who you are or what you do there are many different types of groups found on campus. There is always somewhere to fit in. If applying you should make sure you are dedicated to doing homework and studying and ready for the whole college lfe

I believe students that are wanting to better their education and persue a college degree should attend this school. Also, students that are interested in helping out their community in positive ways. Other students that should consider this school are ones that are willing to work hard and diligently on their work.

The type of people who should attend this school are the ones who are looking for a challenge. While the academics can get difficult you have staff who know you personally who will go through great lengths to help. People who have good work ethic and have dedication and passion to their field of study.

Definitely career-oriented students. We are the only business school in Wisconsin that makes it madatory for students to complete an internship to graduate. This makes sure that every student has not only the educational background, but the experience as well when they graduate.

I would say this campus is very flexible and will fit the needs of students from all over. For someone who is academically advanced and from a small town area, this would be an excellent choice because the campus is small and the classes are small if you take an honors course.

Someone who is friendly and outgoing. Someone who wants to succeed at a campus that is not too small and not too large. This campus is best for someone who not only wants an education, but also wants to expierience all of the social aspects that go alone with campus life.

This is a four year college so many people get home sick and leave their first year, but the students who get involved with clubs, or Greek life tend to make it. Oshkosh is the place to go for business or criminal justice majors because we have a great program.

Uw-Oshkosh is open to all students and is a very diverse campus. Students there are different races, ages, genders, ethniticies, abilities, etc. It's a great place to meet people and expand your horizons. Everybody is welcoming and there to help each other.

One that wants to get an education, but also is looking for a fun environment to go to school in. There are a lot of things to do on the weekends and also during the week. You can get through most programs in school without an unreasonable amount of work.