University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

I believe this school draws in students who are relaxed, and driven by things other than cut throat competition. This campus gives students a chance to be who they are without any judgement or biased opinions. It is a very welcoming and close knit campus!

Anyone who wants to get a quality education and likes a small town atmosphere. It is a school known for being a business, nursing and education school. It is a progressive campus that focuses as much on education as it does on student life and health.

Anyone who attends this school should be prepared to have a lot of fun and be extremely social. This also means that they should be able to know when it is time to set their social life aside and get some work done, as it is to get distracted.

Anyone who is willing to further there education in a decent sized city and is interested in nursing, teaching, or radio, T.V., Film. If someone is interested in any of those fields I would highly suggest the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.

This is a good campus for those who don't like big cities or huge populations of people. People of small towns adjust pretty well. Also a good place for academics as well as social activities. This campus values connecting with on another.

A motivated person should attend this school. You should be the type of student that works hard instead of just getting by. Studying is a must at this school, and because of that you should be a student that can manage your time wisely.

If you are looking to attend this school you need to be someone who is punctual and cares about your own learning. Sometimes you end up having to teach yoruself on your own because you cannot understand a professor through their accent.

Any person looking for a good college education should attend this school. It's very diverse and everyone is very friendly! The professors are a tremendous help, everyone is willing to make new friends, and the campus is beautiful.

Universtiy of Wisconsin- Oshkosh is ideal for those who seek a profession in the criminal justice and health care fields. Campus life is for those who come from a small town and for those who live in the city and want to escape.

People who know they can handle an accelerated format and take their studies seriously. The online, accelerated BSN option at UW Oshkosh is a very intense program, and a student in the program should treat it as such.