University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh

A person should attend Oshkosh if they love people. There are so many different people here that no matter who you are you will fit in somewhere. Great variety of people and I feel like this is my home away from home.

Someone who doesn't want to go to a huge school but not a tiny one either. Oshkosh is the perfect size for someone who wants to be able to make friends easily yet also see new faces everyday so it's still refreshing.

Anyone who looks to transfer to a four year university or anyone who want to recieve a great education from knowledegble professors and staff. Transition is easy and advisors are quick to respond to your questions.

Someone who likes a bigger school but still wants a good amount of attention from their proffessors. This school also is a good place to meet a lot of new friends and to be introduced to a lot of new activities.

Anyone who is looking to get a good education and really get a jump on their life for the future. The University of Oshkosh offers superior education and specializes in the study of business and nursing.

The kind of person who should attend this university is someone who is focused on succeeding and focused on doing good in school. Also someone who is open minded and upbeat about everything.

Any kind of person can attend this school because whether you are academically challenged or superior, there is always someone willing to help you achieve your full academic potential.

A very out going, hardworking person. Oshkosh has its perks with the people and campus and a very good ambience. Someone who works hard and wants to be challanged in their course work.

Anyone who is willing to be challenged and who has a willingness to learn. Also, anyone who is ready to learn how to be independent and learn how to manage time better.

The individual that attend this school should be focused and determined. They should expect to get the necessary assistance they need should any issues arise.