University of Wisconsin-Parkside Top Questions

A person should not attend UWP if they are unwilling to apply themselves to the teachings of dynamic teachers in a liberal arts forum. If one is unable to see the benefits of diverse education and how it applies to the inconnected relationships of the working world they will fall short of the expectations of the university and of future business endeavors.

Wendy

If you are not self motivated to attend and complete school; Parkside is not the college for you. The professors are very lenient, and they do not make it their job to hassle you about attending class. Most teachers seem to be faithful believers in the saying, "this is your education, not mine." Also, a lot of the professors use online applications to help with teaching, so if you're not motivated you most likely will not go online to look at the course materials or take the quizzes/tests.

There is no person that shouldn't attend this school . there are always acticvities going on for all kinds of different groups and the school is so diverse everyone fits in perfectly.

Anna-Louise

Some one who really wants small class sizes.

While attending UW-Parkside i have found myself. I was kind of lost in who i was and was trying to figure it out. This school has helped me meet new people, stay focused, and has helped me find myself. If you are looking for a school that is not too big and not too small this school is perfect. The biggest class size you shoudl ever have is about 100 students. I alost love that the faculty is always willing to help me when I am struggling with my studies.

Audra

I think anyone can attend parkside. The school is very accommodating for everyone, weather you know what you want to do or not.It is a great place to come and discover what you want to do in the future.

Kashfia

If you are looking to sit through a lecture and just walk out after class without having too participate don't even bother coming here. Also if you decide that you aren't going to attend class ever and just show up for the exams don't bother.

A person who is nice and fun to be around, but also hard-working and dedicated. If a person is not willing to work to succeed, they should not be at Parkside. If it is hard for that person, there are ample places on campus to get help finding a way to make work work for them. It's about their dedication to their studies and thier own success.

The kind of person who should not attend this school is a person that is not ready to be a mature individual. College takes hard work, perserverance, and responsibility. If you do not hold those traits, you should not be in any college or university.

anyone should attend

A person who is not serious about a higher learning experience.