University of Wisconsin-Platteville

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Platteville

I brag that UW-Platteville is the perfect size. It's not too big, not too small, and it's close to bigger cities if the "small town" feel isn't what you like. I also brag about the people I meet. The people I have met, I know for a fact that I will be friends with them for a lifetime. It's easy to make friends while at Platteville. It's a great university and I know whoever attends UW-Platteville will enjoy it.

UW Platteville has great professors, students, friends and atmosphere. The small class sizes make learning more fun and makes you feel better about going to class. Everyone is helpful and caring where ever you turn. If I ever need help with anything, I know exactly where to go to find it or where to go to ask someone that can help me.

I usually tell my friends how great our outdoor facilities are. For example, I really like our disc golf course, the outdoor basketball courts, and "killer hill" is great for sledding in the winter. I also really like the small campus atmosphere. It's easy to meet people, and the classrooms are small and make conversation easier.

Platteville is a campus that is small enough to give you personal attention, but large enough so there is a large diversity of students. The professors take a genuine interest in the success of every student. You are NOT just a number.

the small class sizes, very helpful and knowledgeable professors, inexpensive, close to home, very good agricultural program, our own college farm with dairy, beef, and swine facilities

We have the world's biggest M and the winningest soils team in the nation w/ 11 national championships while our closest competition (Purdue University) has 5.

That the professors at this school want you to succeed and it has so much to offer in both academics and activites throughout the campus.

How much fun I have in my classes, and how much I like my teachers.

That you can walk anywhere that everything is convient to get to.

That are campus is really close together.