University of Wisconsin-Platteville Top Questions

Maureen

That I have air conditioning in my dorm, my teachers are all knowledgeable and kind, my laundry and printing is free. They have an intramural badminton team and we have the worlds largest "M".

Rene

I like to brag about how amazing it is to be outdoors, and be able to stargaze at night because we are not bombarded by street lights.

Danielle

That the professors at this school want you to succeed and it has so much to offer in both academics and activites throughout the campus.

Matthew

I brag that UW-Platteville is the perfect size. It's not too big, not too small, and it's close to bigger cities if the "small town" feel isn't what you like. I also brag about the people I meet. The people I have met, I know for a fact that I will be friends with them for a lifetime. It's easy to make friends while at Platteville. It's a great university and I know whoever attends UW-Platteville will enjoy it.

Jeremy

I usually tell my friends how great our outdoor facilities are. For example, I really like our disc golf course, the outdoor basketball courts, and "killer hill" is great for sledding in the winter. I also really like the small campus atmosphere. It's easy to meet people, and the classrooms are small and make conversation easier.

Margaret

Platteville is a campus that is small enough to give you personal attention, but large enough so there is a large diversity of students. The professors take a genuine interest in the success of every student. You are NOT just a number.

Kelli

the small class sizes, very helpful and knowledgeable professors, inexpensive, close to home, very good agricultural program, our own college farm with dairy, beef, and swine facilities

Alyssa

That you can walk anywhere that everything is convient to get to.

Alec

UW Platteville has great professors, students, friends and atmosphere. The small class sizes make learning more fun and makes you feel better about going to class. Everyone is helpful and caring where ever you turn. If I ever need help with anything, I know exactly where to go to find it or where to go to ask someone that can help me.

Jared

How fun the people I hang out with are.

MARIA

How much fun I have in my classes, and how much I like my teachers.

Cassandra

That are campus is really close together.

Ben

We have the world's biggest M and the winningest soils team in the nation w/ 11 national championships while our closest competition (Purdue University) has 5.

Nichole

The class sizes!