University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

UW-Stevens Point is an environmentally friendly school with a great staff to educate the students. The students are very easy going making it hard not to have a good social life, while keeping in mind the fairly intense work load that we as students need in order to seperate ourselves from the rest of the nation.

Stevens Point is an oasis of environmentally, academically and economically-minded professional yet laid-back students and faculty who seek to succeed and help others succeed regardless of background, circumstance, or belief.

The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is incredibly fun, diverse, professional and full of different opportunities for students whether it be through school programs, clubs or classes.

University of Wisconsin Stevens Point is a small-town, friendly, inviting, accessible college that provides all basic needs of succeeding in your college career.

The University of Wisconsin Stevens Point offers me, in my opinion, a rewarding experience that will help me become very successful for my career choice.

UW-SP is not just a school, it is a cooperative and a positively personal experience with high-quality educational and extra-curricular opportunities.

My school provides a great environment for learning with friendly staff and I feel like I am someone.

The school itself is really great, with very knowledgeable teachers and a strong network of advisors.

A great school to make friends both in and out of the classroom while also furthering you eduaction.

This school is a friendly and inviting but not invasive school set in a wonderful and safe area.