University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

My classmates like: to wear Carhartts, drink beer, study, have intellectual conversations, enjoy the outdoors, be environmentally responsible, become involved with student organizations and activities on campus, work to pay for school, go home on many weekends, drink coffee, sing karaoke, to wear fleece jackets and boots to class, ride alternative transportation to campus, smoke weed, listen to music, support local musicians, support local bands, and go to class.

The classmates were very helpful, especially as a freshman. College is a new thing for everyone and it felt nice to know that I could go up to someone and ask them a question that seemed pointless even though they happened to be thinking the same thing you were. It is a smaller university which made it easier to get to know classmates better.

Generally friendly people, although many students tend to stay close to people they knew in high school, and new students may find it a hard time to meet new people unless they actively involve themselves in campus groups or activities. Most students are from the rural, northern Wisconsin area, with a few exceptions.

Most of my peers a friendly, open-minded, environmentally conscious, intelligent and interesting; everyone has their studies, jobs, clubs, and social functions but can still usually find time to have a coffee at the brewhaus and meet some one new.

My classmates are true reliable friends who have given me new perspectives on many things in my everyday life that include being happy with who I am as well as being grateful for my accomplishment and my plans to further my education.

The majority of my classmates are majoring in Natural Resources, so things like deer hunting, ice fishing, and beer are the most commonly overheard topics of conversation.

My classmates are for the most part very focused and determined for those who are in the class, and those who aren't tend to end up dropping out of college anyway.

My classmates are an eclectic assortment of people coming from various backgrounds all working towards a common goal of personal improvement and growth.

My classmates are all unique with different experiences, backgrounds, and desires; however we all have the drive to succeed and better ourselves.

The majority of my classmates are dedicated to their education, passionate about their field of study, and determined to succeed in life.