University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

Any kind of person can attend this school and you will be able to fit in and find great friends. If you want to be in sports this college has great athletic teams. A person who doesn't want to take buses to get around to class.

A natural resource person would love this school and would probably get a great job within 5 or 10 years of graduating. It is also a state school, so its the most affordable 4 yr college you can go to.

The top two departments are the natural sciences and the fine arts. I can't speak to the natural sciences, but the fine arts are absolutely everything that I could ask for and more!!!!!

Anyone with low income or looking for a place to continue their education should come here. It's mainly a natural science school but they have plenty of other majors as well.

Someone whose well balanced. Someone who can find the proper combination of being hard working in classes, and being a social butterfly out in public.

Someone who doesn't want to just be one person out of 10,000. Its a nice size city here and you are garanteed to make frriends and have a good time.

Anyone who's not sure what they want to do. There are a lot of choices at UWSP and you can take as long as you need to figure out what you want.

Someone with an open mind who likes small class sizes and enjoys the outdoors. Also someone who is environmentally conscious.

Anybody that is interested in our natural resources, and people that enjoy their social life yet value their education.

If you like small towns and can handle the cold weather, this is the right place for you.