University of Wisconsin-Stout

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stout

UW-Stout is the best college for me because their Apparel Design and Development program is highly recognized by fashion companies around the world for teaching students valuable information and setting them up for success for any path they may take after they graduate.

I would have failed if it were not for Stout Universities special services department assistance because I am a severe dyslexic and have special needs plus the many campus volunteer organizations that I belong to give me strength and hpoe that I can make a difference.

The University of Wisconsin Stout is my home away from home, not too big and not too small, helpful, and very different from normal four year Universities based on the majors offered.

Stout is Wisconsin's Polytechnic University, priding itself on a career-oriented education and providing immediate job placement after graduation to over 90% of its graduates.

UW Stout is a school with a very welcoming, and friendly atmosphere; I love its structured programs with hands-on approach, and would not think of attending any other school!

Focused on academics and getting you out in the workforce with a high paying salary, but also there is lots of things to do when you are done with classes for the day.

The Universit of Wisconsin-Stout is a great school for anyone who wants classes that work more hands-on and teachers that help you learn.

UWStout is very carreer oriented with many hands on experiances that prepare students for their future life in the work force.

UW-Stout is a piece of shit school focused on inbred social circles of born and raised beaurocratic administration's paychecks.

My school is a school that emphasizes hardwork while still having fun to reach the career goal that each student has in mind.