University of Wisconsin-Stout

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stout

My classmates are younger than me and full of life. They are sure that they know everything about life and what it means to be part of a whole. They have a lot of growth in front of them, but their energy and excitement in being young gives me the motovation to succeed in my quest for knowledge. My classmates are also friendly and willing to help each other with their class work.

My classmates are overall pretty driven. All students in my major have the same goals and believe school is very important.

My classmates are very friendly and supportive, and since my school is small I know the majority of students in my major.

My classmates are helpful, fun, always looking to do something new and exciting and my family away from family.

My classmates are always helpful and willing to help, everyone helps everyone when they need help.

The people here are very welcoming and hard-working, and won't hesitate to make conversation.

My classmates think it is very important to further their education by going to college.

I'd have to say they are average everyday students that seem pretty down to earth.

good, want to learn, smart but not the most intelligent in the world

My classmates are very helpful and I get along with them very well.