University of Wisconsin-Stout Top Questions

The most frusterating thing about my school is that the study abroad program is great but it's so expensive. The application alone is $225.00. It's hard to expect studying abroad when it's so expensive. I really want to study abroad over seas but it's so expenisve I'm thinking of not going. That's frusterating because it's something I really wanted to do.

JuMoke

I would say the most frustrating thing about my school is not really having to much divesity thats a huge thing my school really lacks. I look around and only see causcasions not that thats a bad thing but I would be nice to see other races as well. Diversity actually plays a huge part in a lot of universitys there trying to figure out ways to get more color in there schools and it's very understandable.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the amount of classes offered. Since we are a smaller school there are not a lot of classes offered and the classroom sizes are small as well so it is hard to get the classes that you want.

Jenny

The most fustrating thing about my school would be the students. Some students can be really careless. Another thing that I find fustrating is the work load some of the professors give us, they don't realize that we have other classes too and they give us just as much homework as all the other courses we're taking. I find it fustrating when I don't have enough time to do homework.

Alex

The most frustrating thing about my school is the financial aid office. They are very unhelpful, and it is almost impossible to get any help with financing my college career.

Mariah

It very frusturating when you cannot understand the teacher's english. Parking is also very frusturating if you are commuting.

Tami

There seems to be almost an awkard tension between people from Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Eric

Having to take very unneccesary classes required for my major.

Heather

The most frustrating thing about my school is the amout of work I get with my upper level classes. It is hard to work 20+ hours a week plus do so much schoolwork. Also, as an underclassmen the most frustrating thing was the competition in certain classes. As an art/design major I had come into the program with very little drawing, painting, etc. skills. Being in classes where this comes second nature to other students is very frustrating being a first time learner.

I don't have any thing frustrating

Casey

Being an art major is expensive and very time consuming, but great.

Eric

The most frustrating thing about my school is trying to pay for as much as I can without taking out loans. I want to concentrate on my schooling and not have to worry about trying to get a job.