University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Top Questions

Sara

Very personable and small class size.

Tajarah

Whitewater is nice and helpful school. There are plenty people and places to get help from if you are stuck in any course. Nice people and students, makes you feel comfortable.

Keith

It's a pleasant, friendly, well accredited Liberal Arts college, where one can receive both an excellent education and a sense of communal responsibilities.

Brian

University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is a mid-sized school that has great Education and Business undergraduate programs.

Jacob

Small, personable, and fun

Tempestt

UW-Whitewater allows you to go far in life while staying close to home for a reasonable price.

Alysondra

I would describe the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater as a school that for its size is very diverse, offers a lot of opportunities to be involved on campus, and gets you prepared for life in the real world after college.

Gabriel

Small, low-key, and straightforward.

Joel

University of whitewater is one of the best business schools that i know of. With the great education and the excitement of the sprots teams i cant get bored. The University of Whitewater cares for its students and the city around it, i would never want it to change, only for the better.

Thomas

UW Whitewater is here to assist the student in every aspect of the experience, from academics, school spirit, individualism, volunteerism, extra-curricular activities, and financial (ex. college book rental) to make the student excell and become a contributing, well rounded , member of society.

Mary

The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is a diverse, historic, modern institute of higher learning.

Mike

It's a middle to small sized school with heavy emphasis on academic and physical well being.

Ellis

Whitewater is a collegetown with high school spirit.

Melvin

Delta State is a great learning environment with our colors being okra green and white.

Kelli

My school seems to be a cold campus due to the friendliness among other students.

Johnathan

My school is a great place to be, it is fun, full of on campus activites, and there are always new people to meet and create friendships with.

Julia

UW-W is honestly, the best school in the midwest.

Brian

My school is positive, fun, a good learning experince,friendly, and most of all I know it is right for me.

UW-Whitewater is a nice college.

Anjuli

Whitewater is a friendly, inviting environment for students looking to further their education.

Mary

It's the big city part of a small town. It's where the action is and everyone is helpfull to everyone else

Gwen

This school is small and a lot of the on campus students go home on the weekends

It's a pretty good school.

Josh

Devoted to sucess and helpful in all aspects.

Lucas

Whitewater has a not too big or too small population that it gives you the perfect amount of fun. There is a lot to do and the school has so much to offer.

Alissa

An open learning experience for everyone.

Andrew

Whitewater is a fun, good school that offers a quality education.

Kristin

A college focused on landing you where you want to be after graduation.