University of Wyoming

« See more reviews of University of Wyoming

The University of Wyoming is a great place if you prefer a small school with a concentration on the Engineering and Natural sciences along with excellent Fine and Liberal Arts programs.

The University of Wyoming is an excellent school that allows students to excel through its incredible staff, diverse student organizations, and its oustanding academic programs.

The University of Wyoming is an awesome place to go to school because it is a smaller public university and students can make connections with many other students and faculty.

The University of Wyoming is a school that is very diverse in degree offerings and I would strongly recommend it to anyone that asked my opinion about it.

Very rugged, athletic, with space to breath and caring students and faculty to help you succeed and have fun doing so.

The University of Wyoming has a great eduacational program and all the resourses a student needs to be successful.

The University of Wyoming is a great place, diverse, exciting, and home to mny people with studious attitudes.

This school embraces the core values and lifestyle of a typical Wyoming, conservative, middle class citizen

My school is an average university with plenty of extracurricular opportunities and on campus activities.

Close knit community in a small town setting, with over 10 x the number of students as my high school.