University of Wyoming

« See more reviews of University of Wyoming

The kind of person that should attend this school is one who wants the big school experience, in a small town environment. In order to get the best experience from attending UW, the person should be one that likes to get involved both in the classroom, as well as outside the classroom. They should be willing to challenge themselves academically as well as socially. Oh and yes....they need to be able to adapt to very cold weather as it stays pretty cold for most of the school year.

Someone looking for a college experiance but doesnt want to attend a large college. Someone who wants to recieve an honest and reliable education while still enjoying life. This is a good school to come to if someone wants to develop independence but not feel like there is no one around to help them if they need it. Thats the one thing that I love about this school. The people are very nice and helpful and they want to see you succeed and do well and they will help with that.

Anyone should attend this college, it is ann opan friendly environment to study in. The different major content areas all have a very good representation within the Wyoming community. There is a very high graduation rate at the University of Wyoming. Not only s the shool a good place to be but the community all across Wyoming is very supportive of the UW students. Because UW is the only four year college in Wyoming it is a very popular school for Wyoming resdidents.

If you are looking for a strong background in engineering or agriculture, we have the best program in the west. This school also gives artistic students a chance to shine without being overshadowed by too many students. You must have a strong personal work ethic to succeed here, no one will push you along or baby you. This school is small enough to get the attention you need to shine, and big enough to have connections to place you in a good job when you graduate.

This schoool is very welcoming to many different kinds of people. The people that I think should come here are the people that can see themselves in this environment. This is a very relaxed environment, so if prospective students are looking for life to slow down I would highly recommend this school. Otherwise, if you are looking for a more fast paced way of living, this university is probably not the place for you.

The obvious type of person that should attend this school is someone who appreciates knowledge and wants to learn, but more specifically one should only come to the University of Wyoming if they are not afraid of the cold. Another big trend I see is that if someone has a passion for the outdoors they will fit in perfectly here; rock climbing, hiking, skiing and snowboarding is a must.

You must be very focused. There are a lot of opportunities to have fund, which means a much more difficult time studying. Also, you cannot be afraid to meet new people. It will happen here whether you like it or not. People are extremely friendly, and in no time you'll have a large social network. Be open to new experiences, and be sure of what you want to do.

The majority of students at this university are from within the state of Wyoming. This school definitly fsvors these students by more scholarship opportunities. If I were coming from any highschool in Wyoming it is ideal to come to the University of Wyoming. Other than being from Wyoming I strongly believe that any kind of person can come to this school.

The people I would suggest to come to this school would be those that find themselves looking for a school that not only studies hard but has a reputation for being a "party school" as well. Those who can find the balance to study and party are those that would find this school very apealing.

The students that attend the university are dedicated to their schooling. The students are firm believers in working hard even if they do party. They strive to get the passing grades so that they may graduate on time and be prepared for the career if his or her choice.