Upper Iowa University Top Questions

Faith

The best thing about my school are the people who work there. Everyone from the technical help assistants , VA account advisor, Financial Aid account managers, my academic advisor, to the instructors. They have helped me every step of the way, and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am. I was very nervous going back to school, but they have made my experience so worthwhile and meaningful. I cannot say enough good things about Upper Iowa Universty, and I am so glad I chose to take their online courses.

Sandra

The professors are always very helpful. They want you to succeed. Also, the classrooms are small. The professors will know your time.

Jason

I can take all my classes online and still be able to work full time while providing for my family. They are great about class flexibility and the classes are only 8 weeks long!

Jolene

I think the best things about our school are the Education Program and Art building. Education is the one field on this campus that I believe truly pushes students to go beyond and to try to be the best they can be. The teachers there have really helped to push me to be a better student and be a well organized individual. The Art building is one of the best I've seen compared to others I've visited. The building is new with all new equipment inside and a great senior studio. I wouldn't have last without them.