Urbana University Top Questions

e

If there was a bad thing about the school it would be that there are no towel racks in the bathroom.

Shannon

Urbana University has an attendance policy and depending on the professor you can only miss a certain number of classes. Most of the time it is perfectly fine with me and it keeps me focused and motivated however, there are the days that I just feel like going to town and going shopping instead and I wish I could get away with skipping more often.

Terri

The most challenging thing I experienced each semester was the lack of consistancy with technology at the remote locations for classes. Some remote sites supported wireless network connections and others did not. Most times the internet was not needed for class work but it would come in handy from time to time when you needed to research something or if you were expecting email from classmates for group project. Overall I think in time this issue will be addressed and older site locations will catch up with technology.

Benjamin

It is easy to get lost in the college scene during the weekends. I suggest that if you are in incoming freshman focus on your academics and not the party scene. You will thank yourself in the end, and most definetily like the outcome better.