Urbana University Top Questions

Desiree

The best thing about Urbana University is the fact that it is small. By it being a small private college the class sizes are between 20 and 40 people and you get a more one on one with the instructor.

I love how ALL of my professors know my name, my favorite sports teams, my major, and where I live and work. I love being able to walk across campus and see familar faces. If I pass 15 people, I'll know 14 of the 15 and stop to meet the 15th person. It's a wonderful family atmosphere where everyone is there to help you SUCCEED!!

I LOVE the small size of this university! The fact that I am a person instead of a nimber like I would be at a school like Ohio State really makes me feel comfortable and welcome here. Plus, I can participate in band without having it as a major, so there's more scholarship money for me!

The best thing about my school is the relationship between students and faculty. They really care about the students and helping them achieve their best. If the teacher can not help you then they find someone who can.