Utica College Top Questions

sharron

Nothing

calvin

n/a

When I brag about my school, I tend to brag about our tutorial services. I am a French and Geography tutor and I can honestly say that our tutoring office will do everything in their power to help students in this school succeed. They are always trying to help and make themselves 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} available to all students in an effort to help us all reach our goals.

Arane

I would gossip about the fact that the college that I go to is located within a small town with not much entertainment institutions outside the campus (at least at a close distance). Most of the academic buildings are about a 5-10 minute walk away from each other and the classrooms are also of a small size. The population of the people at my college is absolutely not a large number, and there is a small faculty to student ratio. The dorm rooms become much more satisfactory based upon class position as the improvement increases by class.

The basketball team. I play for them.

I will brag about the small class sizes and the helpful faculty. I also brag about how good the criminal justice program is at Utica College.

Small class size, part of Syracuse University

That the program that I am in, is the best in the nation

Anton

The great financial aid packages and the availability to get into almost any class you want.

Keino

My fraternity

Arica

The teachers really want you to learn and the class sizes are perfect!

the people i hang out with and how close i am to them

Shaela

i tell them that the school is nicely sized and they have a brand new gym with involved teachers and the campus is nice along with the rooms.