Utica College Top Questions

Cara

The size of teh school I think is one of the best things. It is small enough where I can get to class in five minutes if I am running late and I almost always pass people that I know while walking around campus. However, it is big enough where you can always meet new people.

Aerionte

The best thing about Utica College is the diversity throughout the college, because before comming here I thought it was going to be a wide range one type of ethnic background but when I came here and seen many different, from caucation, to african americans, latinos, Asians, nigerians, people from all around the world. Meeting all these different type of people you learn about how other people grown up or how other people's life was. So the best thing to me is the diversity through out this small college.

Siddique

The best thing about my school is its size. It isn't too big and its not too small. The classes being so small leaves a lot of one on one interactions with professors.

Alexis

I think that the best thing about my college is exactly what they are known for. I am a full time COTA/L, recently bought a house and needs to continue to work full time. It's difficult to work and go to school both full time, but Utica makes that possible for me. It's about a 2 hour drive to get to the college, and I've made the comitment and I'm going to follow through with it, it's not easy, but the college does everything they can for us.

Alison

I am in the process of changing careers, and this is a second bachelor's degree for me. What I like about Utica College is the small size of the campus, small class sizes, and individualized attention from my professors. I live off campus, and the small class sizes help me get to know my classmates better. Everyone (other students and faculty) have been friendly and approachable so far. I've even found other offices (Financial Aid, Campus Employment) to be the same.

The best thing about my school are the friendly people and the caring teahers. No student needs a teacher who does not put in the time to make sure their students succeed. The point of becoming a teacher is to help others bring out their best potential. Thats what I feel the teachers that I have had so far do. They aim for the success of their students. The people on campus I have learned make my experience worth while. It has been one the best learning experiences I have had yet!

Daniel

The best thing about Utica College in my opinion is the size of the school. I love it being a semi-secluded campus. It is a beautiful campus and it not only helps me feel like home but it helps in the class room. With it being a smaller campus the class size is also small which allows the students to have more 1 on 1 time with the teacher. To me that helps out a ton.

Sasiya

The best thing about my school is the class size and the size of the campus as a whole. Professors knows their students by name and it makes the students feel like they matter. The campus isn't too big or too small. You know your peers on a friendly basis.

Leanne

It is close to my home, it has a good reputation, the faculty and staff are friendly and it has the program that I am interested in.

The program! The Occupational Therapy program is an excellent program to be in. The professors in the program are wonderful and understanding. They will do anything for you and will always be there if you have any questions.

Dan

The small class sizes, and quailty and availability of the professors

Anton

The small class sizes and the availability of the professors in and outside of class.

Kristen

Again, one of the best things that I like about my college is that the class sizes are small. I could not see myself ever attending a very large school. Iike having the professors available for help and one on one time.

Randi

The best thing about UC is the small class sizes, and that the professors are great-very helpful and knowledgable.

Claire

The small clases, because it lets you become more interactive and one-on-one with the professor to get the most help that you can

Bridgette

I consider the small close- knit campus, the flexibility and friendliness of other students, their willingness to help others, and the amount of compassion to be the best thing about my school.