Valdosta State University

« See more reviews of Valdosta State University

Valdosta State University gives every student the opportunity to be successful academically, athletically, and socially regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, etc, while providing a great atmosphere full of fun for the students, faculty, staff, as well as guests who visit the campus.

Well I go to a sister college of Valdosta State University that is located in St. Marys, Georgia and it is extremely small, the classes are one day a week for only 8 weeks, and what is expected of the students is no where near that of what main campus expects of its students.

Valdosta State is a great school for those who want to be in a college town and for students who do not want to be to far away from home but far enough and also to get an excellent education and learn life lessons at the same time.

Diverse, perfect medium sized school. Nothing is over the top, but it's not an insanely small school. Being so close to Florida you get the perks of a beach nearby with Florida weather yet the small hometown southern feel.

Part of a Title town USA, very sports affiliated and an "athletic" school where most people seem physically fit due to walks from the parking lot or bicycle rides. Its a great large school,in a smaller booming town.

Valdosta State University provides a comfortable environment for students, while encouraging them to strive for excellence in academics and instilling in them the importance of a good career path.

My school is a beautiful and vibrant place not only educating people for their futures, but also allowing everyone a chance to have a pleasurable college experience full of diversity.

A very active university with many opportunities to grow as a person and in education. A very supportive staff and a great campus to be at. This school is the best in the state!

Get involved in what interests and become a part of the campus instead of just being a student here. College is a mixture of experiences including your academics so embrace it.

Valdosta State has the view of Miami without the ocean and the capability of given you the education you need as any other university, on a smaller scale.