Valdosta State University

« See more reviews of Valdosta State University

Here at Valdosta State University I'd say we have a diverse group of students. I have classmates who are hardworking and others who are not as motivated. Depending on the subject classes can be full of discussion or not. In general I'd say I have very hard-working classmates with aspirations to do great things.

My classmates were very active in school activities and most knew their subject matter fairly well. There were a few students who didn't take the coursework very seriously; however, they always passed the class.

Valdosta State has the most open-minded people one could ever imagine! In this town, it does not take long to make good friends because everyone is kind, outgoing and steadfast in their studies.

My classmates are very focused on either getting their education so that they can pursue their chosen career in life or are on a fast track to figuring out what they want to do in life.

My classmates are a unique bunch of different personalities that come together to help each other get through this tough and demanding major of Sports Medicine/ Athletic Training.

I love VSU because the classmates are very diverse and open to help when needed. Everyone is not all the same age either, so one does not feel out of place.

Since I am a Freshman and most of my classmates are Freshmen, I would describe them as happy, nice, helpful and ready to make new friends

My classmates are very diverse and the classes are usually small, so it is easy to make a friend or two to study with.

Most of my classmates are interesting, motivated (and very Southern) young adults working hard to achieve their goals.

My classmates range from freshman to seniors. They are all eager to learn and they are also very helpful.