Valdosta State University

« See more reviews of Valdosta State University

If you a school spirited person that loves to be involve in club or activities such as the SGA ( student government association), student ministries, camping out with the adventure team, then this might be the school for you.This is definitely a school someone can be well interested in. Valdosta State is a diverse school giving students the oppurtunity to network with a wide range of international students from all over the world. In my experience the academics are top notch for a growing small division two school. Mass Media, and Education are some majors most students are involved in.

I believe this school does everything it can to create a welcoming environment for all people who wish to be successful in life, not just a certain "kind of person". The faculty and staff go far and beyond to make leaders out of the students, in and out of the classroom. They push students in a positive way, while reinforcing competition among the students so they strive to do better. So basically anyone who wants an academic challenge, and enjoys having many opportunities to have fun at any given time (usually offered by VSU), is right for this college.

Valdosta State University consists of a variety of people and cultures. There is no specific person who can go to this school. Anyone who is interested in a great education and meeting great people should attend this school. The professors here at very educated and excited to teach their students. They go above and beyond their duties to help and educate those who want to learn. The atmosphere is great and there is always something to do. Whether you enjoy being out at the campus parties or reading in the library, Valdosta State has a place for you.

Valdosta is a small low-key town in Southern GA. If you are looking for big city adventures, Valdosta is not for you. Valdosta State University is an ever-growing college with many great degree programs to offer. It's largest program may be education. They also have a reallty good science department with researchers in genetics and chemistry on campus. If you want a college town/community atmophere where you won't get lost in the crowd. Valdosta State University is for you.

The ideal person for VSU is a prospective student who desires to have small class sizes and the attention of their professors, but the "big university" social life. VSU is situated in a small town that accommodates the needs and wants of the university students. The ideal person for VSU is someone that is interested in getting involved in many activities on campus to feel active and successful.

Students who are interested in nursing would enjoy this school. The best department in the school was the nursing department. Also, students who are interested in smaller classrooms with less students could find this school to be appropriate. Students who are looking for work may have a hard time in Valdosta because there are not very many jobs available as it is a very small city.

If you plan on attending VSU you should be ready to learn, have fun and enjoy school. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. If you feel a little embarassed and don't want to go to your teacher for help, you can always go to the Student Success Center, and they have a lot of very smart students who can help you out. You should also be ready for different types of weather.

I think the only type of person that should attend this school would be someone with the drive and motivation to succeed. According to people I know this school is very strict about their grades and attendance and though they will work with someone to help them they only give so many oppertunities before they drop you from the school to give someone else a chance.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who is looking for a mid size univeristy. Valdosta State is growing fast, but is a lot smaller than the bigger universities in Georgia, like UGA. The class sizes are perfect and the campus is just the right size. Most of the buildings are fairly new, and they are constantly renovating!

The kind of individual that should attend my school is one that is chilled and laid back. In terms of chilled and laid back I mean one that enjoys the simple and free things life has to offer, a person that enjoys a quiet community environment, and one that displays enthusiasm for our ESPN Titletown USA championship and our Blazer Pride!!!!