Valdosta State University

« See more reviews of Valdosta State University

If you are not interested in learning and working hard for your grades then this school is not for you. Here we work hard and sometimes still fall short so if you are not a hard worked this school will not be a plesant experience.

A person who does not like the small town feel. Valdosta is a Great school and in a great town but for someone who hates the small town and loves the big busy city then this is not the school for them.

People that want to attend a popular university. People that want to go to a large school. People that don't like the south. People the don't like sororities and fraternities.

A person who should attend this school should be open-minded, ready to makes friends, study hard, and ready to have fun. They are going to feel apart of the community.

I believe a person who is not open to new ideas, thoughts paterns, and relationships that make last for etenity should not apply to Valdosta State University.

People who are use to not working hard, who arn't focused, who only care about drinking and partying, who don't care about thier education.

Every person can find a niche at this school. It is made foll all races, all likings and everyone can find something they enjoy about VSU.

People who are lazy, undetermined, and don't care about getting an education should not apply.

If you can not sepreate school life from social life, this is not the school for you.

I dont think there is anyone that would be recommended to not attend Valdosta State.