Orlando, FL

Valencia College

« See more reviews of Valencia College

Valencia is a great school for a two year associates degree in which you can take and get a bachalors if that's your goal at the local university. There are many classes to chose from. However, the area of the school can be deemed a negative aspect of the school because of the crime rate surrounding the school. Though, campus security does a phenomenal job at keeping the students at the school safe. The science classes i've taken have been challenging, though at the same time very interesting and a great learning experience.

I love Valencia. The campus that I go to is beautiful and clean especially their new building (building 4). Most of my teachers that I've had are helpful and take time out of their day to help as much as they can as long as you put in the effort to communicate with them. The classes are on a higher difficulty setting, but come with about the same amount of work as a AP high school class. Most of the classes either use personal experiences or hands on which (for a student like me) makes them highly enjoyable.

Valencia is a great , large and inspiring college. It consists of great programs of studies and amazing professors. The professors and faculty and staff are very helpful and make sure that you get the full Valencia experience. I would choose to go to this school over any university because it is smooth and fast paced at the same time. I enjoy attending Valencia and wish they would turn it into a four year college so I don't have to go anywhere else.

My school is great; it is the perfect steeping stone ot of high school to prepare you for a unvsersity because the teachers are helpful and you learn a lot, there are computers and lots of other resources for the students to have access to.

Valenica Community college ,which is located in Orlando,Florida is a supportive,kind,helpful, prodigious, and an incredible school that is doing something most schools don't do which is teach the student and change their lives.

Valencia Community College is a great college. I have been one other community college, and I believe Valencia is the best. The teachers really care about what they are teaching, and that you are understanding the material.

Valencia College is a great start for anyone of any age to begin their professional education because for the cost of attendence is much lower than most universities in the United States.

Valencia Community College provides excellent education , reasonable price, great assistance by professors and staff and guarantee transfer to the University of Central Florida.

Valencia is a school for new beginnings, whether it is you first time or you're a returning college student this school helps you get on track at an affordable cost.

Valencia Community College is an amazing school for students, like myself, who wish to stay close to home and can not afford a four-year institution.