Orlando, FL

Valencia College

« See more reviews of Valencia College

The most frustrating aspect about my school is the overall attitude from everyone. Many students embrace mediocracy and accept failure. These individuals feel no remorse for replacing study time with play time; thus, causing them to drop or even fail a class. They will be inundated with glee for a ?B,? smile and be alleviated for a ?C,? and will go ?Oh well? to a ?D.? Teachers will inform their classes within the first few days that nearly half of them will withdraw from the course for neglecting the class' necessitated course work. These individuals could use an attitude change.

If you don't get things done on time, the penalties can be sort of frustrating. I don't mean just your assignments but financial aid, residency and medical documentation (should you need it). For example, not paying for classes on time deletes you from them, no matter how early you registered. Just make sure everything gets done in a timely matter and you should have nothing to worry about.

The wifi drops every once in a while. Which get be a real pain when you are working on something, and then you have to soend the next 30 minutes just trying to reconnect so you can get back to work.

when it come to frustration about school Valencia Community college makes everything easy and accessible to their students, that way their student can focus more in their work then their problem

the most frustrating thing about valencia is that because it is such a great school,there is alot of students that attend it which makes for alot of traffic. but it is well worth it in the end.

I have not encountered anyting frustrating yet about the school, i have no complaints. The parking gets very busy at times though making it take a very long time just to get out of the school.

There is nothing frustrating about my school. The only thing that can be an inconvenience is parking at times. Besides the parking there is nothing frustrating.

They drop you when your financial aid is late so that you have to reregister for all of your classes. Plus it is so far away!

The freshmans straight out of high school, still stuck in that childish mentallity, thinking an education is a joke.

The available hours for the counselors and professors. I also dislike the limited availability of dining spots.