Valley City State University Top Questions

Valley City State University is an accredited four year university that pride themselves on being a laptop campus. The centralized idea on distributing a Dell laptop to every student is the convenience and availability of premium software and communication tools. The official form of communication at VCSU is email and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator software that allows students and professors to communicate effectively.

Ethan

The small class sizes and the easily accessible resources are the best part about VCSU. If you have concerns or questions, the teachers will either give you the answer or point you in the right direction.

Angie

The best thing about my school is that they have and are continuing to incorporate new ideas and technology into education.

Katelin

Valley City is very small. Most things you may need are within walking distance. The college is also very small. Teachers tend to care about your progress and learning more than they would at the larger schools for the most part. It is a very good transition from living at home with your parents to being an adult on your own.