Valley City State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Valley City State University

Brooke

I was very impressed with the campus housing and the college in general. All the people were very friendly and very motivated to help me to be motivated to achieve my goals. They have many facilities they have improved on and that is very impressive to me because I know they are expanding to fit the needs of the students.

Tyler

I love coming here, everyone is nice, the professors will help you if you ask and they will know you by name. The facilities are great, the staff are always friendly, with a passing nod or a friendly chat with students. I am glad I am a student here.

Yariel

I believe that Valley City State University, or VCSU, is a small based institution who exemplifies its academics with its intelligent and caring professors. The small community is very college driven and supports everything that the college does. Small shops around the little town give student discounts and what student doesn't like cheaper things? The classes are small but very student driven. The activities to do around campus are plentiful and fun, including many social clubs and organizations. The food in the cafeteria is always hit and miss, but the residence halls and other campus buildings are beautiful and very functional. Overall, VCSU is a great little university that cares about its students and pushes them in the right directions in order for those students to become difference makers.

Caid

I love it here! I fit in well and am having fun. My professors make it easy for me to succeed. The class sizes are small but not too small. I love the feeling of community and the closeness of my football team. I can always find someone to hang out with. I feel comfortable here.

Sadie

My opinion of Valley City State University is that VCSU is a second family. Between the faculty and students you cannon turn a corner without seeing a happy smiling face. VCSU really becomes like a family to most people. The professors at VCSU will take the time to help and assist students in any way that they can.

Madison

It is a very amazing college, teachers and students are all super helpful and are always willing to do whatever it takes to help you succeed. No one is rude and everyone gets along quite well at VCSU. There's a variety of extracurricular activities to participate in and it's always super fun to go to sporting events.

Marco

My overall opinion of Valley City State University is well above positive. All the professors are caring and attentive to students' needs when they see something they will say something. My advisor is helpful and is willing to set aside extra time to help, not because she has to, but because she wants to. All the students are sympathetic and helpful; the entire student body is committed to assisting others in achieving.