Henderson, NC
Vance-Granville Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vance-Granville Community College

Anna

Vance-Granville is a good and relatively cheap option for someone who wants to save money on their general education hours or two-year degree. You really do get what you pay for. There isn't much going on in the area of clubs or recreational activities; VGCC's sports teams are limited and athletics aren't a huge part of campus life.

Lujain

I believe that Vance-Granville Community College is an astounding school, but could use improvement in terms of housing, academics and extracurricular activities. Addition of more sports and interest classes, along with more available tutoring and instructor availability would increase its academics and activities worth.

Esther

It's like every Community Colleges in NC except poorer and more of a pain in the a** to get into. No dorm or party scene. People just come here to get their associates (or get paid to go to school) and move on to greener pastures. Some of the teachers are really good others are the worst of the worst. I highly recommend staying away from Critical thinking, there is one teacher there that is REALLY bad and abuses his power. He gives students zeros for minor things (like using the wrong font on the title of a project). Financial aid is a joke, they are still sending me documents they forgot to tell me I needed to do in the first place and it's nearly the deadline. If you live in this area and have no choice in schools it's a pretty good option, but if you are looking to come here on a whim, please don't. Your time is too precious to waste.

tiffany

the culinary program has classes in oxford , away from the main campus. The majority of the events that go on are during class times for culinary students so you miss out on the activities and socializing with different students

Trevor

To pursue whatever career you want, reguardless of money. Money is out there if you want it, just go for it. There aren't any limitations when it comes to the education you want. Pursue anything and everything.

There are very little things that are bad about my school, however one thing is the lack of scholorship for people who didn't excel on the ACT but did very well in school.

Anyone looking for a large university life with a thiriving sports area.

Andrew

My classmates are smart and engage in classroom participation.

My classmates are smart and engage in classroom participation.

I would tell myself that I should have started college sooner. I am currently working two jobs supporting a family and working on my degree. Would be easier if I did not have all the responsibilities that I have now.

The worst thing about my school is not having the ability to further my education to a 4-year degree.

Vance-Granville Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.