Vanguard University of Southern California Top Questions

Meagan

Amazing teachers and staff that do everything to help you suceed

I'm a 10 minute walk from the beach and a 20 minute car ride from Disneyland.

My friends at home get annoyed when I tell them that I love that Vanguard is so accepting and safe. You could be walking around campus at three in the morning and not even be worried about being mugged or anything like that because there is a police station right net door and campus security is in duty 24/7. As for the accepting part, almost 99.9{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the people you meet at Vanguard are so sweet and polite and more than happy to help you if you're ever in need.

Cara

I'm close to Newport Beach.

I often brag about how prepared our instructors are when they teach our classes. I have been very impressed by how the knowledge in several classes link together with the information learned in others. I am so happy that the students on our campus are kind to one another, reach out to the surrounding community and participate in missions around the world. I am extremely proud of our athletes who show strengh and discipline and have won many outstanding honors especially for a smaller University. I am encouraged by the opportunities I have to grow in my field of education.

The sense of community and positive, no-limit atmosphere is what stands out the most about Vanguard University.

Itzel

The fact that Vanguard University is a Private Christian Univesity and that it has a small student body of 2,000 studenst.

Brittnie

The community and the overall campus life is amazing and I enjoy every second of it. When school was out for the summer the girls on my floor including myself were crying because we were gonna miss each other so much and didn't want to leave

Roxanne

The professors...they are all experts in their respective fields and could be making a lot more money if they decided to go back to those fields; but they stay and teach the next generation and invest in the lives of young people and the future of us all. They work at Vanguard because the believe in the students and teach the students to believe in themselves.

Some professors really make the school. Without them, I do not believe the school would still exist.

zack

the people that go there are amazing and its a great atmosphere to learn and grow with God.

I brag about the grad programs and the theatre department.