Vanguard University of Southern California

« See more reviews of Vanguard University of Southern California

Anyone with a religous view. This is a Christian school so many of the classes are based off of the professors religous views but we are not unaccepting to those who are not Christian. we accept everyone into the student body and all the students are very kind, helpful, and including. This school would be great for anyone but it would definately lbe best for those with Christian views or like religons

A person who is extremely antisocial should not attend this school. The school is so small that everybody could potentially know everybody. Therefore, there are hardly any room for secrets. Word spreads very quickly here. Also, it is a Christian college, so a non-Christian person would not want to go here. The religion aspect is a great part, but it scares people away more often than not.

Someone who shouldnt attend this school would be someone who doesnt like a small campus. A small campus is also a close knit community. everyone tends to know everyone. Also those who dont like religious affiliations at school Vanguard makes them mandatory.

Someone who doesn't take school seriously and someone who doesn't want to choose a lifestyle of following Jesus because this is a christian school and it is important for the school body to reflect Jesus.

This is a predominantly christian school so those who would feel offended being required to attend chapel several times a week should not attend.

Ultra-conservative types.... this university is far too liberal, and it might scare the person a little too far out of their comfort zone.

Someone who is not a Christian and does not agree with the contract in which each student signs when applying (no drinking, etc.)

People that are not serious about learning, or people that do not want to be a part of our friendly community.

A stong, Christian student, who knows who they are and what they want to achieve.

Those who have no moral values & do not want to live up to Christian standards.