Vanguard University of Southern California

« See more reviews of Vanguard University of Southern California

The community is one of the best things at Vanguard. The university has done extremely well by making students feel like they are in a safe and friendly enviroment. If it were not for the community at Vanguard, I probably would have gone to a different college. Students, faculty, and staff really want to get to know everyone on a physcial, emotional, and spiritual level. That is why Vanguard University has one of the best student and staff communities.

The location. 5 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes from Disneyland, awesome restaurants all around, it's in the thick of the OC, and everybody here is very friendly. The professors care about your success, and seek out a personal relationship with their students if necessary. The school has just an all around positive atmosphere towards everything, and it has a very homely feel to it.

It is a school that offers a program of Psychology from a Christian based view point. The school is highly rated & recommended not only as a Christian school but for it's Psychology teachings. I am very interested in and pursuing Pyschology and I base my life decisions off a Christian faith. Therefore that is why I figure this is a right school for me.

The best thing about Vanguard University would probably be the community. The teachers are so personable and everyone is really friendly. I felt at home right away as a freshman. It is also a very small campus so you start to recognize people and you just say hello and its nice to see such familiar faces all the time.

I like how the professors get to know the students on a personal level. We're all family here and it's really nice. I grew up going to public shcool where no one really cared about anyone, but this is a nice change.

The people. Both the students and faculty are kind and good people. Relationships made while attending this school will last a lifetime.

The best thing about my school is the community here. We are all friendly and want to make friends and make no person feel left out.

The best thing about our school are the faculty. There are some great proffessors who have the best interest in you.

the best thing about our school is the size. Everyone knows eachother and can be there for eachother spiritually.

The Academics and Music program and also the TENNIS team!!!!!!!!!!!!!