Berkeley, MO
Vatterott College-Berkeley

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vatterott College-Berkeley

Tina

When I made my first visit to Vatterott College to get more information about their classes, I didn't have to wait very long to speak with someone. The receptionist was very warm and welcoming, and made me feel comfortable sitting in the waiting area. When speaking with the people in admissions and financial aide, I felt very comfortable listening to them. They were very informative and I could tell right away that they knew what they were talking about, and were intersted in me as a "prospective student" and not just another person that walked through the door. Plus, I had to take my 1 yr old daughter with me, and they were very warm and welcoming towards her also. The best things that I like about Vatterott is they give you a choice between online classes, campus or both.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

With me being a single parent, I was looking for a school that would give me the option of either being on campus, or doing classes online. I had previously attended a couple other schools online, and had bad experiences with them. Plus the previous two schools didnt have a actual campus anywhere near where I live. After speaking with admissions at Vatterott, I found that they offered everything that I was looking for in a school. I'm able to take my classes online and take care of my daughter at the same time. The fact that I can actually go on campus to get extra help or to actually speak with someone face to face, makes it even better.

What are your classes like?

On campus classes are small sized, giving it a more comfortable atmosphere, also allowing the instructor to have one on one time with students if needed.

One of the best things that i like about Vatterott College, is that there are no stereotypes. Everyone sees each other the same way they see theirselves.

Vatterott college has a very diverse group of students. All the students are very friendly towards each other both on campus and online, so no student would feel out of place. Most students wear whatever makes them comfortable, in class. Whether you're in class, outside of class or online, most of the students still communicate with each other, no matter what the subject is. Even if you're not in the same class with someone, you can still always go to each other for help.

Vatterott College-Berkeley administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.