Ventura College

« See more reviews of Ventura College

If I could go back to myself in high school I wouldn't change anything I've done other than to have better study habits. I have worked really hard to finish my AA in two years even after having a baby right after high school. I am determined to reach my goals and to get my degree, for me and for my son. I feel like I have done all that I can and I don't regret the way I did things and I have not slacked off. I would just tell high school me to keep up the good work and that everything is going to work out fine.

Simple! I would tell myself not to slack off. I thought that it didnt matter what I did because I was almost out of high school. I became lazy and I stopped trying. I would tell myself not to begin those habits of being lazy because they carry over into college, even if you don't want them too. College is way different, its tougher and most teachers expect more from you. College is like a bike, the training wheels are gone, and you have to learn to ride and try your hardest or you will fall.

I would tell my highschool self to enjoy the moment as much as possible, thats one thing that I don't think that I did enough of. Enjoy the camaraderie of team mates and the fun time time that is highschool. I would also tell my self that preparation for college is of the utmost importance.

I would give myself a lot of advice starting from getting good grades to staying in school. Getting good grades really helps you to get a lot of schollarships to help you pay for school. Staying in school aslo makes it easies for your future tp be easier and stress free.

If I could talk to myself in high school I would highly advise myself to get a job as soon as poosible and to work on my study habits to find out what helps me learn as much as possible in as little amount of time as possible.

Don't wait about for others to do things for you. Go out and explore what is out there for you. Take advantage of the opportunities because there is a lot of others dying to have the chance you have to be in school.

the advise i will give my self is that i should take math and english instead of taking 6 period off.

I would tell myself to try harder, and not drop any classes. I never can make up for lost time.

Start college in the summer and take as much classes as I can.