Vermont Technical College Top Questions

The best thing about Vermont Tech academics is definitely that class size. For me it has always been a top priorty to make sure professors know who I am. I am not a brown noser by any means, but I think have a strong relationship with them. Generally within the first two weeks of classes, the professors have a great sense of who is who in each class, and can rattle names out fairly flawlessly. The class are not overly difficult, but they aren't a piece a cake either. Students need to put time and effort into their work, the ones that don't will surely pay the price. The nice thing about our students is how driven they are. Students are here to learn and that is what they do. With a 98{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} placement right, the academic situation here must be doing something right.

I am an electromechanical engineering student so my favorite classes are the ones that are hands on, fortunately for me that is what VTC is all about hands on learning. It is very common to have the entire class participate in lecture discussion. Our curriculum requires us to work a little harder than most schools. Most of the classes we take are normally taught in a whole year, but we learn it in one semester.