Vermont Technical College Top Questions

Vermont Tech is a small rural college in the historical center of Vermont. Finding things to do can take some time, but for students originally from Vermont, that is nothing new. The majority of students that attend are in-state students, however we are gaining popularity with out-of-state residents. The male population is quite abundant, while females are starting to gain numbers. The atmosphere of Vermont Tech is warm and welcoming, often without judgment, and accepting of everyone. It's not hard to make friends, and when you do, they last.

I think that my school is the perfect size, my teachers know who I am and they are able to know all of us personally and remember our names. The best thing about VTC is being able to have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and prove to yourself that you can be outgoing, responsible, and still have fun. Whether it be a teacher or an administrative staff member, there is always someone who is willing to push you to grow into the person they know you can be.