You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vernon College

Francisco

Vernon is a great school with a lot g open opportunity that will help you in life and it gives you a lot of careers to choose from not only from basics but there are a lot of different job fairs like electrical, air conditioning, welding, and many more to scholar from

Madisen

Great people, great staff! The classes are a great small class size. Everyone is very helpful when I was transferring from another college to there. I have a learning disability and really getting the accommodations I needed to succeed. The professors are always there during office hours, and they really want help you as you succeed in your career.

Hope

I have taken a couple of core classes at Vernon, but never sat in on a class. I didn't enjoy most of my teachers, they didn't work with my own schedule, and gave out alot of homework. They were rude, and wouldn't consider extra work to bring up my grade like I asked.

Nga

I think it's a great school for certain trades, and it is definitely a very encouraging and caring school. The teachers are very welcoming, and they always have their door open whether you have questions or need someone to talk to in general. It's amazing how supportive the professors are, it's not a common occurrence in the college world.

Gabriella

I LOVE Vernon College! I've grown up near here, so I always saw it as the small, community college that you went to when you weren't smart enough to get into a university. Now I see just how wrong I was. I get treated better here than I did at a big university. The instructors know my name and face, care to know me personally, make time for me whenever I need extra help, and work with me on my schedule. Every class I've taken at Vernon has been interesting, with so much to learn. Not one has been a "blow off"course or just busy work. I would recommend Vernon College to everyone as an amazing place to get an associates degree or certification, and a great way to start your college career without breaking the bank.

Ana

Vernon College has helped me start my career path by completing my basics at a affordable price. Since half of my college expenses have come from out of my pocket it has been a blessing being able to take core classes at a cheaper price. They have also helped me with tutoring and other assistance I have needed during the school year.

I don't think there is an actual stereotype for the school. If there is one I don't know about it.

I don't attend the actual campus in Vernon, I attend another campus located in a different town. The sports are not at the campus I am at, but there are a lot of groups that get together to do events at the campus I go to. The campus has halloween contest and Santa comes to town during Christmas time. Most of the staff and groups realize that besides work and family they are the only other people you see and try to have constant activities going on.

The students that I go to class with are very friendly. Most of the time when you need help they are there to help. Everyone helps each other, whether you need study groups, or just help on a problem you are not understanding, if you can't find a teacher one of the students will help. Most of the students are very hard working because they are more than just college students. They have kids and jobs and have to work hard in order to pass classes.

The academics at Vernon College are core classes and then trades to start career paths. It is a two-year college. The teachers are great and offer assistance whenever you need it. They want to see you succeed in the path that you are taking and will help in anyway possible.

Vernon College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.