Vernon College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Vernon College

Gabriella

I LOVE Vernon College! I've grown up near here, so I always saw it as the small, community college that you went to when you weren't smart enough to get into a university. Now I see just how wrong I was. I get treated better here than I did at a big university. The instructors know my name and face, care to know me personally, make time for me whenever I need extra help, and work with me on my schedule. Every class I've taken at Vernon has been interesting, with so much to learn. Not one has been a "blow off"course or just busy work. I would recommend Vernon College to everyone as an amazing place to get an associates degree or certification, and a great way to start your college career without breaking the bank.

Hope

I have taken a couple of core classes at Vernon, but never sat in on a class. I didn't enjoy most of my teachers, they didn't work with my own schedule, and gave out alot of homework. They were rude, and wouldn't consider extra work to bring up my grade like I asked.

Madisen

Great people, great staff! The classes are a great small class size. Everyone is very helpful when I was transferring from another college to there. I have a learning disability and really getting the accommodations I needed to succeed. The professors are always there during office hours, and they really want help you as you succeed in your career.

Nga

I think it's a great school for certain trades, and it is definitely a very encouraging and caring school. The teachers are very welcoming, and they always have their door open whether you have questions or need someone to talk to in general. It's amazing how supportive the professors are, it's not a common occurrence in the college world.

Morgan

This review is for the Wichita Falls campus. Vernon College is an amazing value for the education you receive. Instructors learn your name and speak to you as an equal. Resources are available almost all the time, including having one-on-one discussions with instructors, if needed. The only downside I see is that this is not a 4-year institution, and will have to transfer to receive a Bachelor's degree; I'd love to stay here and continue my education, but they only offer up to an Associate's degree.

Francisco

Vernon is a great school with a lot g open opportunity that will help you in life and it gives you a lot of careers to choose from not only from basics but there are a lot of different job fairs like electrical, air conditioning, welding, and many more to scholar from

Katie

The school is okay, the classes are small which makes the professor more approachable and personal about what is going on. I go to the out of town campus so there is not any on-campus housing. There is a mall near the school so that a plus. The campus is in one building, so it is really easy to go from class to class.

Kayleigh

They are a great school for the price. Perfect for those who wish to keep their education cheap or if you want to take some classes to transfer to a bigger school. Their online classes are easy to follow along and the professors usually know their students well with the small class sizes.

Tiffany

Vernon college give people a great opportunity to further their education, even if they didn't have great grades in high school. The instructors are amazing and really care about their students. the facility provides plenty of resources for the students to learn and grown. the Library is a little small but other than that Vernon college is a great place to receive great education and pursue your career path