Pittsburgh, PA
Vet Tech Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Vet Tech Institute

Madison

It’s decent but mine times out of ten the classes are all over the place. There’s no set campus for the school it’s a place called pen commons that is just over priced apartments that are so tiny and we don’t have a meal plan. But the school itself is laid back but if I would have known this is what it was actually like and not candy coated by the tour guide I most likely wouldn’t have applied it being my first option.

Sidney

Overall the school seemed great. Without even attending a class I would recommend this school based on its appearance. The tour guide I met was very knowledgeable and transparent. I left feeling confident I could make an educated decision on if this school was right for me.

Vet Tech Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.