Victorville, CA
Victor Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Victor Valley College

Jasmine

If i could go back to High school i would do a lot of things over. I would have studied a lot more than what i did. in high school i didnt try at all i just flew by. looking back now i wish i would have done my best because in college it is a lot harder. I dont have the study skills i need and i have to work a lot harder to suceed.

Christopher

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason and that you learn for it. You created your past by living it, you live in the now to fix it and you learn from the past so that you you can create your future. However, if I could go back and give myself advice, I wish I would have listened to my elders. My Mother, Father and older siblings were right about my education. It is very important for my future. I would tell myself "Hey Christopher, you know what, your education is very important, always take time to study and make sure youre paying attention in class, and by the way, Mom and Dad are right so listen to them". I would also tell myself that I am very fortunate to be able to go to college and continue my education and self development as a human being. A lot of people dont have that opportunity and I can happily say that I am trying my hardest to accomplish and make my parents proud.

I wish I knew more about the campus before coming to VVC. I took a look at the website before coming here, and the campus is beautiful. Im always curious about the history of buildings.

If you are not hard working, focused and actually very serious about your education, please dont come here. VVC is a great school and all of my professors have been amazing. If you are not serious about your education, do everyone that is here to actually learn and get their degrees a favor, and don't bother signing up for VVC. I know that sounds harsh, but everyone here is on their own personal time, and by not being serious, you waste it.

Zechariah

To always stay ahead of the teacher. Review the material 1 or 2 days before it is shown in class. Be as organized as possible. Study to make the grade of an A to pass the class and boost your GPA. Don't procrastinate and stay focused.

The best of this school is the tutoring , which good for adults just case If they get stuck in a subject. The tutoring its for free. Some of the teachers are very strict , which its good because they are preparing you for the real life. This school has places to relax like siting on the benches , they have ducks and a swamp. Just in case you need to focus more , there two story library it close to the cafeteria. They also have a center where you go work on your homework. They have technology bulding which it only includes computers.

If I was back in time , I would of know what carreer I want to work on , that I will also like . I would start looking for colleges and if i needed help , I would ask for teachers to help me out.I would actually apply so many scholarships becaue college and university its expensive. I would try my hardest. . I would of taken classes in vvc just to get ahead in my future. I would also try to save up money and buy a car so I could take myself to places that I need to be. I want to be independent , because my parents work so much in their lives . I want to be help them after I finished with my career. Finish Regional Occupation Program from there I would apply for a job and still study my other career. I would still in live with my parents , the day I get married I would move out. In total of my career I would be finished in 2014 with my Master degree and License of Medical Billing and Radiologist Techinician of California of USA. I would have known programs in my school and couldve got scholarships and honors.

This school needs more teachers , to stop cutting our money , because we really need it. If I transfer to another school I'm afraid they will messed up with my transcripts. Most of friends they go to Chaffey and San Bernandino University and I really wanted to attend to a higher standard. The lines just to give them our financiald aid its a ridicoulous line. I'm not saying its a bad school but they need to fix certain things to make the college more interseted but they most of the classses get filled up.

Jesse

Victor Valley Community College allows nuerological experiments, statist brainwashing, and invasions of privacy. The campus is a center of government mind control experiments, pig entrapment schemes, and more. I highly suggest any free, individual minded person avoid allowing these socialists to rampage through your private thoughts and personal life.

Tujuana

The advice I would give myself would be to overcome my fear of change. I was scared of going to college. Being the youngest of five children, I was the first person in my family to graduate high school. Eventually at the age of 25, I also became the first to attend college. Even at my age, the transition was easy and comfortable. I would also motivate myself to become a person of substance and justice for my two older brothers whose unnecessary deaths at early ages made me the Administration of Justice major I am today. I am now less than 20 units from graduating with an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice and Liberal Arts. My education is in rememberance of my brothers.

The worse thing about my school is the parking. There was never enough parking spots available near the buildings that I had to go to. So my solution was to park in the middle of my two closest classes and walk to both instead of parking closer to one but farther from the other.

Procrastinators should not attend this school. I found that class clowns distract the focus of the teachers in some cases as well.

Candace

I'd tell myself that college is a lot harder than high school and that I should work harder and study more once I start college. I'd tell myself that I have to work hard for my grades, because no one will hand me an education. The teachers give the assignments, and the teacher's expect you to do the assignment, if it is not done, it is you who gets the bad grade. It takes time management and patience to do well and perseverance pays off.

Anyone wanting to get their lower division classes done for less money, before going to a major university. People wanting occupational certificated for a fast education.

The most frustrating thing about my school is lack of availability of classes when I need to take a certain class. Some unfair teachers that allow personality conflicts get in the way of their accurate judgement.

Vincent

Do as much research as I could for myself. Counslers are not as reliant as you think. Save all my graduation moiney plain and simple gas is high.

This school is in the desert, if you like the city, this school is not for you.

Financial Aid Office I am a big fan and supporter of my school, but the financial aid office is the only office that even i can't stand to be arround

James

Victor Valley College is a great educational institution that offers many different opportunities for many different career options.

My classmates at Victor Valley College all differed in their backgrounds and helped to increase interest in class discussion.

If I were to go back in time and speak to my highschool self I would probaly say to not worry because everything turns out fine, but since i told my self to not worry i stop worrying and then fail because worrying about failure was what kept me from failing then i come across this scholarship opportunity in which i would write that if i could go back in time and talk to my highschool self i would warn myself to not listen to my futuristic self about not worrying and worry that i could fail therefore causing me to worry and work hard to not fail and end up not failing.

Heather

I would advise myself to start off full time. I had graduated high school a little early and I was very nervous about starting college: that I would't be able to handle the work load. So I started off only taking a few classes at a time leaving me a little bit behind. When I finally went full time I had little trouble with the classes and I ended the semester with a 4.0 grade average, so now I wish I hadn't been so frightened abut pursuing my educational goals. I would also tell myself to check out the child development courses a little earlier because they really became my passion and I wish I could have known that from the start and not dallied.

A person should attend VVC if they are looking for a way to begin their college career and are nervous because the classrooms have a low number of students and the interaction with the prossessor doesn't have to be limited to a scheduled appointment.

That the instructors are great. When I first started going to VVC I worried that all the instructors were going to be pompous and dogmatic, but so far the intrusctors have been nothing but open discussion about any topic and have made me feel welcome and like I belong.

Victor Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.