Victor Valley College

« See more reviews of Victor Valley College

The worst thing about my school is the fact that they don't have enough help in administration or financial aid. When you have a question about something and call the school you shouldn't expect a call back cause you won't get one! This forces students to have to go wait in line for a few hours just to get their questions answered. Usually there are only one to two people working in these areas at the school these. Waiting in these huge lines students will generally be in line most of their day.

I believe one of the worse things about my school is the lack of classes available. Those who have priority before the returning college students tend to pick the better times for classes. Because of this, I have taken classes that were off campus and later at night. If more teachers were available I would be able to take morning classes during the week instead of night time classes.

The school I attend is a community college, it is just barely doing the best that it can. I am attending this college because I have no other options because of my financial situation. I am unable to get financial aid, and my parents are unable to afford to send me to school. The worst part about going to school here is feeling absolutely stuck with no other options.

The worst thing about my school has to be the limited amount of classes. If you dont sign up on time your luck of getting the class it is almost entirely gone. I also wish the teachers at my school also were more involved and wanting us to succeed; because at times i feel they just want to see us fail.

The worse thing about my school is the parking. There was never enough parking spots available near the buildings that I had to go to. So my solution was to park in the middle of my two closest classes and walk to both instead of parking closer to one but farther from the other.

The parking is very tough. There are some students who don't know what they want to do career wise and take spots in classes that are needed by other students. There are some students that take advantage of the financial aid program from what I hear.

The only thing that I dislike about my school is the fact that they do not announce activities in a timely manner. Some activities seem interesting, but I never hear about them until it is over or it is announced in the school newspaper.

IT IS A SMALL CAMPUS, AND NOT ENOUGH CLASSES AVAILABLE WHEN NEEDED. THAT THERE IS A TWO YEAR WAITING PERIOD FOR THE NURSING PROGRAM.

i consider the students the worse thing because they do not appreciate the learning that they are given everyday.

There's nothing i think that is bad about my school.