Victor Valley College

« See more reviews of Victor Valley College

I wish I'd known how lectures would be. In high school, teachers would be more casual and helpful, but in college, it's entirely up to you. If you do not take the initiative to learn, the professor will not be there to encourage and guide you as a teaching in high school would. Of course they want you to succeed, but you can only do that if you are able to motivate yourself to do so.

Before I can to Victor Valley College I wish I had known more about the enrollment process. I was never sure on what to do next and I'm sure I caused some grief to the wonderful people in the admissions office. I believe that if I had known more about the enrollment process it would have been a much less stressful experience for everyone involved.

The only thing I wished I knew before I came to Victor Valley College is the importance of organizing my time better and reconizing that I would have a irregular schedule which was different from High School, where everyday was the same.

I wish I knew more about the campus before coming to VVC. I took a look at the website before coming here, and the campus is beautiful. Im always curious about the history of buildings.

i wish i had of known that all the teachers would be so inspiration. if i would have known that i would have started al ong time ago.

How important it is to study. You can get away without studying very much in high school, but not in college.

The use of the bookstore's rental program or other programs that provide a cheaper alternative to text books.

I already knew everything i wanted to know.