Villa Maria College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Villa Maria College

Ruben

It's Amazing, the Classes are small and the professors know your name and your not just some number. The falculty are good and as well as the staff. its a good school.

George

Villa Maria College is an amazing college with terrific professors who can help you learn new skills to help you find a career in the workforce. The clubs are awesome because you get to meet nice people and exchange ideas with other people. The faculty are very helpful to any student of race, religion, and etc.

Morgan

Villa Maria College is a beautiful campus in an older yet well-maintained building, extremely helpful and nice personnel (including the nuns), degree-specific courses with minimal electives to cut down on BS, and as there is no dorming the price of tuition is half of what other colleges with the same premises cost. There is nearby student-housing equipped with free shuttling, if you must live nearby.

Bryanna

I feel that this school is a place that feels like home. Due to the small classroom sizes there is a great deal of individual attention, and there are activities to get a large variety of students involved. Each program in this college is generally an art style program; photography, music, graphic design. We share all of our work in our school gallery which our students take pride in.

Nikiya

Villa Maria College is a cozy, friendly place that you can get very fond of and always count on. Villa has excellent teachers, opportunities to express yourself, no judgements, and you are free to be who you want to be. Villa Maria College prepare you for multiple things in the working world of networking, internships, service learning and helps you shape your beliefs and values.

Bryanna

I feel that this college sometimes feels like a high school. Besides that feel, the faculty helps make this college feel like home. The Student Life Director puts on so many different types of events in order to get every student involved. This is one big family.

Marissa

Villa Maria College is the best school for the arts in the Greater Buffalo area. This has been confirmed by many current college students I know who are going into my or similar fields. There are so many transfer students that claim Villa offers so much more than UB, NU, or even Fredonia can't. Villa Maria offers community and family. Teachers, peers, and administrators who are looking to help you succeed.

DENIETRA

As a recent graduate of Villa Maria College, I have come to enjoy all of the connections I made as a student. A lot of these people I work with today ! The community is very supportive and will go out of their way to assist you with anything. When I applied for my Graduate programs my previous faculty have given me tips and incite to their experiences on how they made it through their degrees If anyone is reading this and is considering a degree at this college I highly recommend!

Villa Maria College truly is an amazing college. The teachers are amazing, helpful, and fun! The animation program consists of useful classes such as: pre production, introduction to animation, and so on. I will be honest, when I first started, I was afraid I made the wrong choice of going to art school. Now as the school year is coming to a close, I realized I was wrong. Everyone made me feel welcome and the teachers helped build my confidence. Villa Maria is my second home.