Vincennes University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Vincennes University

Jacob

Vincennes is a place where you can explore new paths that will help you make a career choice that you will not regret. I highly recommend the AIM program. It is an extensive program, but you will come out ahead of others that way you don't have a lot of debt.

My overall opinion about the university is that it's a nice campus but it could be nicer. The class sizes are nice and small which makes learning easier but the campus itself could be cleaner, the bricks are messed up, and the theater department doesn't get a whole lot of funding/money from the university to do the things we want to do.

James

This is a great college to begin secondary instruction. The professors are all wonderful, helpful, and understanding. Moreover, most have had experience in their field before coming to teach at Vincennes University. The classes are challenging but in a good way.

Alexis

Its an amazing campus. Awesome teachers and friendly people. Also they have very affordable tuition. The small class sizes is a huge benefit for ready learners and focused learning. The campus is overall beautiful and I am so happy I am a student here.

Kenneth

Provides an excellent opportunity for distance learning. It's given me an opportunity to go back and finish my degree. Extremely small class size are a huge plus. Professors are typically accessible by email or a phone call. And the best part, there's a popcorn maker making fresh free popcorn for all!

Leroy

There are some flaws in the school, however, that's every school. I really like attending the school, I'm not an outgoing person, so the nice and quiet environment pleases me. The professors are really nice and very helpful, if you have an issue with anything there are usually classes open to help you.

Savanna

I'm having a reverse culture shock, I come from the city where everyone is a lot more accepting, open-minded and not as religious. I love my small classes you can really get help and we have taken a field trip and plan on taking more in the future.

Davarria

Vincennes University seems to me as an amazing School. It’s a perfect fit for me, one on one with the professor is exactly what I need if I didn’t understand anything in class. The students there are very active and very helpful by tutoring others. As far as me going there is a most definitely going to attend this college. It’s a very beautiful college. There dorm rooms are very nice as well. Finally, there food is wonderful they have a lot of different choices.

Lydia

It’s a good school for people who want shorter degrees or certificates with a decent food court and and okay living space. I completed an Associates Degree program through an Early College program and also spent two weeks there. It wasn’t an outstanding experience but it really prepared me for continuing my degree at another college.

Shawntia

The campus is perfect for those just starting out in college or are a returning student. The classroom sizes are small which allows one-on-one time with professors . This really helps the students and professors get to know each other. The professors are genuine and help students achieve their goals.

Colton

asdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Alex

Vincennes University is a very small college, but the campus is beautiful. A lot of the professors don't really seem to care, and really phone in their teaching. There are also a few professors that will bend over backwards to help students in any way that they can.

Landon

I think overall Vincennes University is a good school. It's very affordable which I like and they are pretty much one of the only schools around that have the degree program that I seek. They could definitely work on a few things, such as food and keep the housing buildings more up to date.

Mecca

Good. I really think I’m going to enjoy my time there. The staff there have been really nice and helpful with getting everything together for me to be a student there and be comfortable living on campus and knowing what my classes are. They have a lot of things to offer for students to join and do on the university. Overall I’m very excited to be apart of the Vincennes University family

Chris

It's an good university filled with lots of changes throughout the years. It has a nice on campus housing and a nice dining center. The gym is great too, with the pool and sauna. Everything on campus isn't that far of a walk. You meet a lot of new people because of how small the classes are.

Shelby

Vincennes University is an incredible school. I have met so many friends and great professors at Vincennes. At VU, there is always something to get involved in like a sorority, club, or sport. Vincennes has a lot to offer for their students. Im glad I get to learn at Vincennes University.

Victoria

My overall opinion of Vincennes University is that it is absolutely astounding - it has lovely facilities with all sorts of help outside the class room in case you need that extra time to really wrap your head around a concept. Its buffet style dining hall always has something to keep its students excited for every entree, and it has a wonderful layout and variety of seating arrangements. The classes themselves, when major specific tend to run small - between 8 to 12 students - but that makes for better connectivity between students and their professors, providing better and more informed relationships. Pretty much everyone on campus is incredibly friendly, and professors and university workers are all on your side, and are just as excited to see you succeed as you are!

Tyler

Great school to attend that is low cost. The teachers are friendly and always willing to help. They are all usually easy to get ahold of. The class sizes are small so it’s easy to get help if you need and not feel overwhelmed. The admission process was easy, a lot less stressful than other colleges.

tony

I love attending Vincennes University. It is the cheapest college to attend in the state of Indiana, and the professors are there willing to help you learn and get the kind of quality education that vincennes promises to give you. You are taugh the skills that are needed in today's society.

Abigail

It’s a great University to attend. There is plenty of diversity and so many kind people. The class sizes are perfect and the professors are very involved. The campus housing facilities are very clean and welcoming as well as the off campus housing facilities. The university overall was excellent and a great experience.

Haley

My overall opinion about Vincennes University is, it’s an amazing school. I would recommend Vincennes University to anybody.

Jailen

Vincennes is a small University where you get to chose any major you want and get the best education on it because on small class sizes. There are always different events going on everyday from plays, to parties to movie nights to academic clubs etc. It’s a school where everyone is friendly and make you feel welcomed

Kevin

I loved Vincennes for the year that I was there. My professors were almost all exceptional, the classes were student friendly, the facilities were excellent, I can go on and on. I would recommend Vincennes to someone that needs only 2 years of school or plans to transfer. Also financially friendly.

Saben

It is a great school that is not too expensive. Definitely a good option for undergraduate degrees that will then allow you to transfer to a graduate degree. I have no regrets enrolling and attending Vincennes University and have enjoyed my time here so far while gaining plenty of skills and knowledge.

Bethany

I enjoy attending Vincennes University. It is a great school. The Professors are always willing to help. They also offer free tutoring with is very helpful. There are also many different extracurricular activities you can join in on. We have many different outside school activities as well.

Dustan

Yes the class sizes are small but that is what makes it so great, it gives you more opportunity to learn and you have a better connection with your teachers. The amenities are amazing because we have great food on and off campus and the university is based in a very friendly community.