Austin, TX
Virginia College-Austin

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia College-Austin

Maxine

It is a great college , I was able to get started ASAP with no problem. The staff is wonderful and the other student are sweet. The school has plenty room and and is easily navigated. The only issue I have is the fact that it doesn’t do much group involvement and after 5 he office closes so there isn’t anyone to talk to.

Kym

I really like how the teachers are very hands on. I really like all of my professors.

Liliana

My classmates are intelligent, well trained students that enjoy attending Virginia College as well as me.

The unique thing about Virginia College is that they provide thier students with a lot of help. The teachers are well trained and they do not like to leave students left behind. I enjoy attending this college because the environment allows me to understand and train very well for my major. I would consider this school for many students because my experience has been great.

From my college experience I have gained a lot of practice in the medical field and I have learned many strategies in the problem solving criteria. College is very valuable to me, it is a huge goal in my life I am going to succeed. My major and my dream is to be a Registered nurse, I realize that it is very difficult to obtain this major but I see it as: if I want something this bad, of course its gona be kind of tough. Attending college is worth more than gold to me, I am willing to take the risks and obstacles to make this dream of mine to come true. I see that I am low in family income, but I also see it as nothing is gona stop me from making my dream come true, I seek financial help to pay for my college so I am really hoping I win this survey making me closer to succeed my goals. Thank You!

Eric

They only offer degree's no trades

They only offer degree's no trades

I would play a sport so I could recieve a scholarship. School is hard to pay for & I am a single parent.

Rosie

The DMS program and the Surgical Tech program

The DMS program and the Surgical Tech program

To never give up even when the road less traveled seems really hard and that in the end you will suceed in what ever career you want to venture into. It is better to get an education than to sell yourself short by missing out on what can be one of the greatest opprotunities of your life.

To do more research on certification tests that I would need to take once I graduated.

Virginia College-Austin administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.