Huntsville, AL
Virginia College-Huntsville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia College-Huntsville

james

I would have went to school at Buckhorn high school and I would have ask to be put in regular classes and i would have studied much harder in the algerby class and in the geromentey class but as it standys i was in special ed and i did not get to study these classes so all i studied was the basic math and my reading wounld have been better then what it is today and that is what i would have studied and improved on a lot more then what i got to when i was in school but i wish i could have changed that but as it stands i have to do it on my own now today and i really hope that i get to change that in my future and a really hope I do great in school when i do start

wish i was elgiable for pell grants and other goverment programs that i could go to school on

any one that is lookin for business management should attented this school there is no reason that i now of that people shoundn't go to this school

It is known for being one of the best schools in the local area for obtaining a degree in multiple fields quickly.

If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to always be decisive, always have a backup plan, never give up on your dreams, and always work hard. I would also tell myself that there is always room for self improvement and that you should strive to be "the" best at what you do. You may come up short as far as being "the" best but, as long as you do an exceptional job, there will always be someone who appreciates you and wants to be associated with you. I would tell myself, to not be afraid to take new strides in life and always be open to changes; good or bad. That being said, I would advise myself to learn to adapt to changes and learn to improve them for others, not just myself. Finally, I would tell myself to be diligent and work steadily, instead of procrastinating and and rushing at the last minute (I have done this on rare occasions). This is everything I would tell myself if I could go back and give myself advice.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is a person who lacks the initiative and drive to work hard and succeed. A person who is lazy or indecisive will have a very hard time attending this school. This applies for nearly every school in every facet of life.

Shanel

This school actually cares about ist students and they take the time to work with each and every student . The teachers spend many hours talking to the students and make sure that they understand the material that is being taught. The classrom hours are flexable and convient to fit your shedule.

Take each day one at a time and enjoy this year because next year is the start of my life and things go by quicker than usual. Get a job to help pay for college, its very expensive , so work hard and save up to be finacially comfortable. Choose an interesting and hands-on major that is challenging enough to help you in life and really show your best abilities in doing it. Plan all of your time carefully, have enough time to study, do homework, and to get plenty of rest to perform well the next. Stay calm in every sitution, use your time wisely in the classes you take , pay close attention to everything and graduation will be here befor you know it.

The worst thing about my college is the building, some rooms have decent air condictioning and others dont , more rooms are needed when there are more students added in the begining of the quarter.

Virginia College-Huntsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.