Virginia College-Huntsville Top Questions

Lee

Never give up on your dreams, if you want to go to college study hard, and go no one can stop you but you.

james

I would have went to school at Buckhorn high school and I would have ask to be put in regular classes and i would have studied much harder in the algerby class and in the geromentey class but as it standys i was in special ed and i did not get to study these classes so all i studied was the basic math and my reading wounld have been better then what it is today and that is what i would have studied and improved on a lot more then what i got to when i was in school but i wish i could have changed that but as it stands i have to do it on my own now today and i really hope that i get to change that in my future and a really hope I do great in school when i do start

If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to always be decisive, always have a backup plan, never give up on your dreams, and always work hard. I would also tell myself that there is always room for self improvement and that you should strive to be "the" best at what you do. You may come up short as far as being "the" best but, as long as you do an exceptional job, there will always be someone who appreciates you and wants to be associated with you. I would tell myself, to not be afraid to take new strides in life and always be open to changes; good or bad. That being said, I would advise myself to learn to adapt to changes and learn to improve them for others, not just myself. Finally, I would tell myself to be diligent and work steadily, instead of procrastinating and and rushing at the last minute (I have done this on rare occasions). This is everything I would tell myself if I could go back and give myself advice.

Shanel

Take each day one at a time and enjoy this year because next year is the start of my life and things go by quicker than usual. Get a job to help pay for college, its very expensive , so work hard and save up to be finacially comfortable. Choose an interesting and hands-on major that is challenging enough to help you in life and really show your best abilities in doing it. Plan all of your time carefully, have enough time to study, do homework, and to get plenty of rest to perform well the next. Stay calm in every sitution, use your time wisely in the classes you take , pay close attention to everything and graduation will be here befor you know it.