Richmond, VA
Virginia College-Richmond

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia College-Richmond

Bonita

Healthcare Reimbursement Associates Degree HUGE waste of $39,000. I am 52 years old and at the end of three years of night classes. I have a 3.90 GPA. I am very disappointed in the professionalism of the directors and management of Virginia College Richmond. They are unwilling to work with alternative students (ie students with full time employment who attend school in the evenings) and create an undue hardship on these students. I am an exceptional student, and VC is holding my degree ransom. if I don't quit my job to do their externship, I will not graduate and will not receive my degree. Since I enrolled at VC in 2014, I have been given conflicting information in regards to the externship that is required for the HCR Associate's Degree. In 2014 I was told that there were sometimes evening or weekend externships and that if one could not be arranged for me, I could search out my own externship site. In 2015 I was told that there were no evening or weekend externships but I had the option of finding my own externship. In 2016 I was told that there were no evening or weekend externships and that I am not allowed to find my own; furthermore, I am expected to quit my job or take 3 months leave of absence and give up my health insurance to work part time for free. They can't take back the knowledge I've gained from an wonderful, caring instructors.

Virginia College-Richmond administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.