Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

Virginia Tech has a much more lively campus during the week than I think JMU would have. I am always doing something with my time whether it's studying, working out at the gym, swimming or playing basketball. I am constantly occupied which I love because I had not doing anything and wasting my time.

This school offered a degree in Wildlife Science that I did not find at the other schools I applied to. The research opportunities available in this program are unlike any others I found. The classes were directed toward learning how to do the same things that would be required in field work.

I picked CSU for my professional MBA because of it's Professional Distance MBA program. It was less expensive than other distance programs of it's quality. Its design also allows for greater interaction with distance students which results in a better learning experience.

Virginia Tech is a big school inside of a small town. There are lots of people to meet, but at the same time when you walk down the street, you will see all your friends. This makes Tech unique, and allows you to find a group of people that you can relate to and enjoy.

The campus is beautiful. I did not visit any campuses while making my choice on which school to attend, but I was very happy with the layout of Virginia Tech. I love the type of people i associate with everyday. Almost eveyone I meet is focused and excited to learn.

Beautiful and friendly community. Teachers are top notch. There is always something going on but more importantly there is time to relax and places to relax. We are one of the top rated schools based on food which is extremely important for keeping spirits high.

Virginia tech is a great school with lots of resources where the students work hard monday through thursday and then let loose and have a good time. Virginia Tech has a very strong greek community- I highly suggest joining a fraternity or sorority.

The amount of school spirit here, and the proffesors concern for their students is incredible here. Proffessors often provide students with their personal cell phone numbers for any questions concerning school material, or anything really.

I LOVE VIRGINIA TECH It's the most amazing campus and everyone looks out for each other!!!!! Such an amazing academics, I really feel that I am prepared to better serve the world when I leave here this is for KAPPA DELTA BTW!

Our school is unique because we have respect for one another and everybody is friendly. In addition, our school is surrounded by the blue ridge mountains that make the campus very aesthetically pleasing and unique in its own way.